Gibbs Denley’s response to COVID-19
The situation surrounding the spread of the COVID-19 virus continues to be fast-moving and we want to provide you with information laying out what we are doing to ensure you continue to receive advice, service and guidance during these difficult times.
Our priorities remain:
- The health of our employees and their families
- Providing a service to our clients and continuing to be available to meet their needs in these unsettling times
- Maintaining the strength and stability of our business
We have now put in place a variety of additional measures including:
- All our client meetings are being held by telephone or video conferencing
- The vast majority of our staff are working from home. We will make sure essential office functionality is maintained
- We are not holding any face to face meetings with product providers or suppliers
- We are not undertaking any unnecessary travel
- We have enhanced our communication systems so you are able to get in touch whenever you need to. You can find direct dial and email details for all of our staff on the ‘Our Team‘ page of our website
- Correspondence will be issued via email where possible
- We are experiencing some delays when contacting a few product providers. Please bear with us, we will deal with your enquiry as soon as we can
- Our intention remains for all clients to receive their regular review service delivered by their usual adviser, remotely. However, to maintain this important service we will restrict the paperwork issued before and after the review meeting to the vital information required to conduct the review.
If you have any problems getting through, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
Please be assured that all at Gibbs Denley will do everything we can to continue to provide you with a service throughout this period of uncertainty.
David Ellis DipPFS
Gibbs Denley Financial Services
Tel: 01954 233652